"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, March 06, 2008

And the second meet up with Nyp'cians at Aloha Loyang is over. LOL. Enjoyed myself with those peepx. Well, it's much of a pity I started to talk alot with them and find them so fun. Haha.
Got to know certain side of them. The out-going and horny side of the guys. Yupp, all the six of them at the beach, including me. Three girls, three guys. These includes: Josephine, Serene, Glenn, Pk, WIlliam and me. LOL.
So we spent our time there. Almost one hour and darling is here to pick serene n I up.
WEll, the practical joke was that, Glenn does not know and thought that his friend called him. We very well made a prank call to him when he was coming back from the toilet and I spoke to him. wahahhaha. Initially, he thought he knew it was me which was clearly me. HOwever, I made it so real that it's not me. LOL. So he thought it was his friend who called him and "look behind you" which he really did. But after that, I "kupp" the phone though at the same time he "kupp" the phone too. HAha.

Thursday, March 06, 2008