"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, I'm currently working and i guess I know that I shouldn't have used blogger. haha. however, there's this sudden urge to use as work sometimes can get real boring at times. LOL.

Helped Karen to edit a few paper of division directors profiles and was stressing at the grammatical error for 1 hour. Haha. So what i'm left to do is to type the newspaper article to excel and well, she let me use her laptop, apparently allowing me to listen to songs and surf the net. LOL. Opportunity. Her lappy is real fast in surfing webs. Saw the pictures sent by Josephine(JOJO) and felt naked in one picture. Anyway, I didn't upload that picture into friendster. LOL.

=_= I'm blogging off already. Shouldn't use too much of the opportunity. HEHE. Ciao

Friday, February 29, 2008