"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, February 15, 2008

Found the nice, condusive but expensive place to chill out or to mmug( well I didn't manage to study much) with friends, etc. Oh, it's at TCC at ThePier near Gallery Hotel where Serene and I had Japanese noodles at 美春( Mei Chun).

Well, there's two corners of tcc which is jointly related just that one place is really cushioned-for-chilling-out( the smaller corner which initially attracted our attention when finding our way to gallery hotel) and the so condusive place I've or rather we've ever found. LOL. She took some pictures of food, me, herself? LOL.

Why haven't we spotted such a place before? Cool, and she loves the CHocolate factory which she didn't managed to go to see cuz we were at TCC already. HAha.

Basically, most of her time is spent walking--> In my opinion though.

And yeah, my little darling's such a sweety to get me a cardigan from the nearest convenient Espirit store when it was freezing cold at Novena( united sq.) Starbucks where we were initially at-mugging. LOL.

Really, such a sweet little man exist and well, I count myself fortunate. I love you =D

And I love their company =)

Friday, February 15, 2008