"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hmmm, fisrt time ( I think), I've been to other school's live concert and this one, is held at Republic Polytechnic. LOL. Great Performance, wonderful show! =)

JUst that alittle out of the tempo, those sitting in front aren't that enthusiastic ( perhaps of the age gap) which made me look like one BIG HUGE monkey expressing my enjoyments. LOL. Yet, I've to thanks Chong for inviting me there though it's his friends to be thanked for. LOL.

I was relating to him, that I Should actually be at the back rows where the chirpy students are at, cheering for their school's performances. It's like HELLO??? LOL. I also want to cheer badly and those people especially in my row are all like "ZOMBY"-He is one of them. LOL. well, different personality speaks of one person. HAHA. I'm being eCstatic.

Hopefully, my ex-sch will have (OPSS) the concert again, also!!! Chilled!

=D

Saturday, February 23, 2008