Sunday, February 10, 2008
oosh! The external chinese people are all gone!
Wasn't entertaining them so much apart from playing mj with three others and then later retreating back to the master bed room for a peaceful living.
Went to people houses to "bai nian" or rather I'm wishing all of them a "happy new year" and shaking their clean?/dirty?( I can't admit that my hands are clean) hands and received blessings like "xue yue jin bu" and another typical one which is "yong gong du shu" LOL.THanks, and hopefully I really get blessed cuz I really hoped and want to be blessed. LOL. What I wanted for a CNY blessing was that( to improve in my studies) and I really received those blessings. What a blessing too! Thanks to my Chinese GOD.
In a weeks' time, it's gonna be examination day for the whole week amd I've not completed everything yet! Memorising is mmy weak spot and I'm starting to pull strands of my hair on my head.
Embrace it! Happy CNY, 2008 people! =)
Sunday, February 10, 2008