"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He’s my eye-candy, I guess. Though, I have a guy by my side but, well, I’m still entitled to my very own eye-candy. LOL. * I’ll not tell you who he is. But I dreamt of him before and if you read my blog previously(not that long ago), I was wondering if I laughed out loud. Yes, in my dreams. In real life, he exist.* Think I love these few teachers cuz they have certain charisma in them. LOL. WoW! And yesterday during examination, I thought when I looked up, the eyes that were STONING was his eyes. Wondering if he’s stoning or by co-incidental he was looking at me. The deep expression can be seen from his eyes. He can very well electrify any girls I think. LOL. A cool guy who is a total(not really) new experience. A guy who never flares up in the lecture. Nonchalant, if that’s the word to describe such a person. HAha. However, his existence distracted me totally yesterday. But today’s OK. He’s far far away from me. LOL. He’s has that inner self-contained-personality which really entice me, CurosiFY me if there’s such a word. LOL. Btw, hehehehehehehehhehehehe, I called him once, recently! LOL.

- The eye-candies just come and go. Adios. And I enjoy their lessons most of the time. They just made it less stressful and so much wheee! -

Wednesday, February 20, 2008