"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, December 09, 2007

Since I'm still waiting for chong to msg me, I've decided to be good and do some blogging. (he smsed back and now I'm talking to him, yeah!)
Basically, my day today was spent doing facial at bugis village( B.S.P) which took an hour 15 to complete. Errr, I prefer beauty cottage- the one just a block away from my house. Firstly, Longer. Secondly, she really make me feel pain. LOL. I'm not sadistic but the sqeezing out of impurities using sterilised needles are better den some other equipment. When I look at my face closed to the mirror, i just feel sad.
After that time was spent mostly( yah, all the rest of my time) with Chong. LOL. Can't rmb what we did because I just feel so blistered after walking from paragon to taka to wisma back to paragon where his car was parked. LOL. We were at town to eat, shop for my birthday present which he wanted to give me with no surprises and sadly, in the end I couldn't get what I want because of my F** body. Haix. Anw, I'm not getting jeans already. Chong got some t-shirts from levis. Then went to balestier to get key and then buy durians. BOMB.
MOnday again=Tmr. =(

Sunday, December 09, 2007