Saturday, December 01, 2007
Based on the title, basically today I've been quite bling bling. Everything I picked, tried and bought are practically BLING BLING silver.
Top, shoe, top- All silver, all costing me a bomb. LOL. Not really a bomb to some people but a pinge for me. LOL.
One I bought which I think was quite worth it because Adam and Eve only holds two bling bling silver can-be-tube-to-can-be-halter top in that ONLY particular shop so yupp. It cost $60 less ten cents. It took me two trips back to heeren to decide getting the top in which Ain said it's nice. LOl. Of cuz the sales person would say it's nice too cuz the want to sell their product and make sales right??? LOL. HOwever, I'm a typical one. Sometimes I speak the truth, sometimes I don't.
Right, and I shopped from the afternoon till almost 7pm. LOL. Our legs hurt great deal rom the fact that we've not walked and shopped for quite some time. Serious. So shag.
Well, spent less time with darling today cuz tmr he'll be having his 21 km run in which I wouldn't be going to wait for him cuz I rmbed I had a date to run with Ain tmr. Haven't sms her the time yet though. LOl. Trying to run some other places apart from stadium and gym. LOL. I want to look good, so must lead a healthy lifestyle.
To be contradicting, I just had KFC for my dinner with Darling. LOL.
Couldn't find pizza hut at Sun plaza, which toilet smells great deal and I made a toilet "hi-bye" SAJC graduate( same age as me) friend. I don't know her name but both she and I can't find toilet paper in the pungent toilet and commented on the unhygenic toilet.
It's bed-time for me. Hopefully I'll be able to dl some pics I took for Ain, myself and Noah-A kid-drummer just outside paragon. =)
Saturday, December 01, 2007