"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Chong picked me up from work-->met lee @ sing ming--> Orchard road to look for jeans which I've not even decided on yet.-->villa Fragipani where he drank a 500ml Erdinger light while me, a bottle of 330ml of Hoe Garden. LOL.
I can say that I can drink!!! LOl.
Anyway, drinking is a form of relaxation for me. It's because there're no more upcoming tests but projects that are due before mid-semestral holiday. I also love to see my darling in a not-so-tipsy state though I think he's tipsy with his face red like a monkey backside. LOL. dRINKING can also allow me to feel sleepy and thus sleep early though I always sleep early... LOL...
Wun be meeting him tmr. It's his soccer day with his bunch of monkey friends. Are they Monkey? NO. But he enjoys eating banana.
Dirty talk:1) I love eating chesse hotdog because I don't have one.
2)So why is he eating a banana? Ans. He isn't satisfied. LOL.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007