"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, December 02, 2007

It pains to see my little parrot's nail bleeding after a neglected trimming. Well, I should have searched earlier for the available medicine for it. There are apparently, but now it's too late; ALl pets shop are closed.
Hopefully it'll recover after a night's rest and a day of trauma?
When I came home, I felt it lose some weight after the incessant droplets of red liquid. However, it still look so lively on the outside and I can never know how it's feeling inside but as a human being, I'll feel pain and I'll want to cry.
My parrot is brave. It did not screech even when it saw blood dripping from its nail. It seriously looked so brave and I love it so much that I don't want to see it die. I would be devastated.
Loving it is as comparable to loving a human being. Somehow I can understand it's actions a little. When it needs a walk around, it'll flap it's wings hysterically and I'll gladly bring it up on my arms. When it shouts in the cage, it means that he wants attention and wants to come out.
Anyway, I believe the little orangey parrot will heal after a rest and I don't want it to die.
My parrot is strong, brave,cute, loud and lively and has chemistry with me. It has become part of my life.
I love it, so please do not take it away from me. Protect it, I pray to you, ancestors. It's still young and needs more love.

Sunday, December 02, 2007