"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

First time 15/15 for stats test and it's been along time since "I cant rmb when". =)
5% weightage only though.
Deleted the previous sentence away- What was it? I can't remember. =X
Anyway, it's nothing that special.
Something special might be that I'll be meeting my JC friends on Sat afternoon and the main purpose is to shop for afriend's belated present. LOl. Anw, it's not yet confirmed.
Another thing special is that baby is taking my words so seriously that he reminds me of what i said. WEll, it's all about memory. And when I think of memory, I have memory lapse; I can't seem to remember a word that I want to use. It's about memory though. Like we people choose to remember some things and choose to forget some. Memory PICKING? NOPE. The magic word can't seem to float in my head no matter how I try to crack my nut. Shall not crack too much if not there'll be a hole in my head
-__-
Sometimes, I just feel daunted by hwks. oooh, haunted too.
My baby is kicking street soccer and it has since past 1 hour.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007