"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, November 18, 2007

Think i got the viral flu or maybe it's morning sinus. =0
Anyway, the cage of my parrot is opened and I don't know why the parrot don't want to escape. it climbed outside the cage and just continue climbing. When it's tired, it'll go back into the cage; Back to its HOME. LOL. Now, it's happily outside again, playing my brother's toe. LOL.
One thing I love about this parrot is that it always deprive me of my sleep; Always screaming around 6 am onwards and waking a sleeper like me. My god~ Imagine how loud it is. LOL. I'll rely on it to be my next alarm clock. LOL. I always think that the parrot does thing purposely like screaming for people to wake up. BAD. Especially after I come out, it will become quiet already. OMG. BAD bird. BAD. LOL. I can love a BAD parrot though. *yawnz*
Today's just another ordinary Sunday.

< Flash back>

I fed the parrot Almond which I don't really like to eat. Oh~ THe almond was coated with chocolate and so I ate the chocolate. I put the almond on the table and the parrot almost climbed on the table. Why it didn't? Cuz it's afraid of FALLING. LOL. To make it sound nice, it needs something to GRIP on. LOL.
Basically, my morning breakfast, afternoon lunch and evening dinner wasn't healthy eating. All my meals consisted of chocolates. Cuz it's sweet and makes me feel sweet-FUll. LOL. Almond is sth luxurious for chinchillas and the parrot. I always feel so tempted to feed my parrot human food but am afraid that the next day, it'll not scream anymore. So NO HUMAN cooked food for it.
It wasn't too pleasant to be with CHONG yesterday cuz he was filled with calls and I felt really bad for saying he doesn't give "100% to anything". He agreed for a mmt but defended himself somehow from certain perspective. Yes, he's defendsive. LOL. His bad points in character wise: He's 1)not satisifed(greedy), 2)defendsive, 3)full of himself, 4)likes pretty girls(though I am not one-apparently he said his CHINA ex-gf was one of a kind). Though I couldn't imagine how she looked like but I don't like her based on what i've heard and I told him that most of the CHINA girls don't have double eye-lid and when they have one, it's because of OPERATION. I'm crude.
Good points(character): He 1)reflects his thinking on what i say. 2)Able to accept what I say about him( though I always feel bad saying) 3) Doesn't flare up.( really, and I'm awed) 4) Is afraid of me being angry-cuz when I am, I'm quiet, i look out of the window. 5)He's smart. 6) he's loyal until now. 7) he's determined.
Qn for you: What if your EX just appear in front of you and wants you back?
a) will you go back to her?
b) will u still stay with me?
c) you'll leave both of us?
d) SRY, you cannot not choose none.
This has been the question I have always liked to ask but always slipped off my mind somehow.

Sunday, November 18, 2007