Friday, November 09, 2007
Pretty Face, Sexy figure but any academic qualifications; I mean at least a degree.
Yes, we're not able to judge a book by it's cover. Hey, maybe they're pretty plus Smart. Cool eh??? But how many??? I'm not sure; I dunno them.
Anyway, it was about yesterday's Singapore Import Night held at Expo. Went there with Chong at night and yupp, I think he really missed staring at their Svelte figures with their halfed tops and mini-skirts/shorts.Also of course not forgetting to look at modified cars(interior and exterior) Well,*oopx* I think he took a peek at some of them. =X WEll, i wanted to say "eh, if want to look, just look." LOl. Afterall, guys are guys. You're not a typically **rny guy whom I know. Lol. Well, if there're guys with handsome look, it'll be the same for me. End of sexy story.
Btw, some cars are way too cool. What I'd thought of actually does exist and it's not impossible. Cool!!! Lol.
Ok, the parrot in my house is trying its best to get my attention perhaps? it's screaming like a normal bird just that the voice is way higher. It's no wonder it's a parrot. LOl. It's also beginning to learn hor to make funny sounds. like "tick-tick" n "wee-wee". WEll, I'm proud of it. Lol.
Friday, November 09, 2007