Thursday, November 08, 2007
1)Disturbing the mostly orangey parrot in my house; placing the clothes I'm wearing on the cage and letting it play with it. LOL.
2)Making some people feel jealous.
3)irritating people most of the time and I can't help it!!! =D
4)to see people feeling irritated and love the feeling of it. LOL.
Anyway, apart from all this, my brother is helping me to work on some issues though I'm paying him to do for me. hehehehe. Smart??? LOL. If he loves those related stuffs, he'll do it for me of coz still paying him to work for me. LOL. hey, he's earning more than what a telemarketer earns ok, though I'm not paying him hourly. But well, he's my brother and that's another issue. LOl.
BYe!!! I'm off to meet Siti and then to SHalini's House;
Happy Deepavali to all INdians!!! Lol.
Thursday, November 08, 2007