"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm going to save money to learn driving!!! LOL. Probably if I've saved enough money by next february, I'll go take the course all in one month! LOL. think need at least $2400. that's the least I guess. I'm expecting it'll cost more anyway. Papa agreed with it. Cool. LOL. Yes, and that's provided I can save enough money. LOL.
Our macro-econs teacher is right for saying that money is important. He keeps talking about money money money cuz he likes money. LOL. And I enjoyed his "buy low, sell high" lesson today. LOL. Basically, "buy low, sell high" was his topic today. He mentioned about the uncertainties in the economy and it all seems so happening. Peak vs Trough.Recession vs Recovery. Unemplyment vs Employment. He's another tutor who makes a lesson interesting though he's sometimes too longated in his speeches. LOL. Kudos to him.
However, I feel naughty for not giving my full attention in Marketing lecture today. One excuse I can give myself was that "I'm very urgent!"- SHalini knows that. Well, somehow my bladder doesn't retain water that well eh? Drink and want to come out. LOL.
Oh, and now, I love strawberry shortcake compared to chocolate ones now. I ate it just now. HAHA. =)

Friday, November 23, 2007