"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, November 23, 2007

I've completed my Principles of Marketing ICA 1.
Credits to Mr Chong who helped me in searching for a book from the library.=)
Well, have to credit myself too for I done the work by myself.
Though quite last minutue but sometimes, last minute inspiration just spurs me to start cracking my hard shell nut. =D
I woke up at 4am today and started doing and now is almost 7am. HAHAHA. Yes, I took a real long time to think think think. Hopefully, my bullshits are acceptable. Well, I say again, HOPEFULLY. LOL.
Thank you Darling for saying that I'm a last minute person cuz I'm always with him and somehow I managed to squeeze out time from my sleep. Kudos right? Thanks.
Somehow, darling is also my catalyst I guess. LOL. Without you, I've not much ideas and common sense. Love you ok? LOL.
Right now, I'm taking note of any minute details. DONE.

Though you didn't wear the Pinkish blouse yesterday, the laces surrounding the blouse and when placed on you really looked girly. I can't help it but to laugh again. LOl. Hey, you really look ku-niang u -TU-TU- LOL.
And I love your smile somehow. LOL. LIke a clown's. Really. I think. LOL.

Friday, November 23, 2007