Saturday, October 20, 2007
That little kid came to study today.
what he learnt today?? I seriously think he learnt nothing. Only got some lectures from me and then I pleased him again cuz he cried. yes. i made him cried. I thought he has no tears to begin with. anyway, it's for a reason.
He says "what if ALI can't finish writing?"
I replied" if i say u can finish writing it means u can. Only when I say cannot,"
"I know of a kid who is K1 and knows what's 2 + 2, do you know?" + "I only like good students who listens to me and I don't like naughty students who don't listen to what i say"- I think this made him feel a pinge in his heart and he went silent and then tears started to well up from his eyes.
well, I wasn't in a very good mood to begin with so what i reply was sacarstic. but afterthat, i realised he's a kid afterall and i hugged and apologised to him. he adhered to my instructions following that "you want to play? write finish these two words first, can?"
"yes," and he began talking to me once again.
Should be going to Wisma with sis and her bf to the cheap shop to look at some clothings. Not say very cheap but still cheap. the store called cotton-??? dunnno how to spell it exactly.
But well, it depends when I'm having my guess wallet back which i left it in his car accidentally forgot about it. Maybe I'll just take an ez-link from brother since he shouldn't be going out. well, both my cousins( Fabian n Benjamin) came down and stayed for the night yesterday. LOL. Benjamin had stayed for two nights since thursday while Fabian came down yesterday. LOL.
Simply, there're some things that should be done but I'm putting it back to do later perhaps by today and not tmr.
Saturday, October 20, 2007