Sunday, October 28, 2007
I clumsily broke the bottle of Gucci Perfume belonging to my sister. Thought that she would scold me but instead she didn't and was all smiles though she called me "clumsy". Well, I made the glass shatter, perfumes spilling on the floor and accepted the word "clumsy".
We were off to Marina sq. to buy a gift for Andrew though she is and should be having a supposingly "coffee-shop"( i said it on purpose) candle-light dinner with him right now. Probabl exchanging some OCASSIONAL gifts right now. She even called me after she alighted at Dhobby Ghaut if I wanted to DINE in with them. Hello, though I wish to eat at some "coffee-shop" at Clark Quay, I know it's some special ocassion which shouldn't be interupted. Also, it would then be god-damn unromantic already as how i view it. Well, Andrew don't mind treating an extra ME but I ming going though really appreciated that offer. LOL.
Put that aside, I was god-damn f-ing pissed with a passenger sitting just on my left; The seats are small, and sitting beside me are both men. F that man though I don't want to f him physically but screw him. He was fast asleep after coming in the train dunno at which station( why should I notice?) and then he began rocking left and right like humty-dumpty. I was f-ing irritated and wanted to push him awake. I didn't but jerk up and sat in front a little. Maybe I'm fat. But he's BIGGER. It reached another stop and a woman appartenly who should be is wife/gf went up to sit beside him. I think she realised that i was irritated. No wonder she looked at me uneasily. Well, the irritaing part was all gone when I received a call from Derrick wanting to borrow bike from me. LOL. ok, and in the end, he doesn't need it due to some reasons which I'm lazy to type it in. LOL. Understanding mum he has I have to say. LOL. he's still young to understand though. So he was saying "28 dec" sure booked right? blah blah blah.
We'll be having a chalet during my holidays cum theirs!!! great frens, great clssmates!!! and I presume and is sure that Janson actually had a talk with Derrick. LOL. Rick also suggested that we could go roler-blading together the place where we went to watch sunrise which is near yishun. It'll be one-day after my school. LOL. He said that. It's nice to be with them once again. FUnny people filled with humor. =) A call made my day better.
Sunday, October 28, 2007