"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, October 01, 2007













decided to post using the desktop. Laptop a lagger.

Happy B'Dae & Children's day Darling!!!




I'll pput up the pics that I took and you took =)

So wen went to Liquid Kitchen to have his Cheeseburger(huge one)my pork Sausages with mash potato, carrots and brocroli...lol...Cream of mushroom soup is delicious!!! CuZ i Love it like I love darling being thick enough and HOT!!!Also had Lamb Sam-osa...lol...Darling commented Blooie's Cheeseburger is nice...hahaha... I think so too...BUt mine is definitely palatable!!! =)

And I had my sleepless night yesterday and it needs to be replenished... and yah~

Darling barely enjoyed his Bdae as he's sick and is on medication... WEnt to see doctor with him and the doctor is a talkative one...You may seem to be impatient with him on the ooooutside but when U meet him, he just makes you laugh... SO it's actually not a bad thing to be waiting for 1.5 hours to see a Doctor with 5 patients just infront of u!!! hahahaha...

Monday, October 01, 2007