"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, October 11, 2007

got sth for me to talk or rather gossip a little about...

I went out with sis on tue 9/ 10/ 07 to heeren to eat and then went to shop for havaianas...then while leaving heeren, I saw this dressed up girl with a guy shorter than her... Anyway, nth about the guy but about the girl...

She was Janson's ( YC's classmate cum friend) ex-gf and bloody hell she saw me and kept looking at me as if she thinks she saw the wrong person... I'm bloody hell the person she hates also...lol...Because she's over possessive towards JAn... I'm not the only one she hates; Rather, whoever( esp gals) goes near JAn will be the ones she hates...lol... wah~ then i pretended to glance at sth else then walk out...

Who knows after getting the havaianas at Cineleisure( sis and i wanted to go back to heeren to do free dookie-dookie on the slippers), she appeared again and once again, she looked at me as if I'm some fcuking criminal... you know what was my reaction?

FU*K! she's Stalking me! she's scary! bitch! really a borned bitch. SIck!

She's like JOseph HOoper while I'm not Charles Kingshaw( both names from I'm the King of the castle which i studied for O levels' lit.) hahahhahaha...

Thursday, October 11, 2007