"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, October 22, 2007

47.9( quantitative, continuous)

Can it go lower?

Anyway, I thought my weight would just increase cuz I ate "sinful" french fries with Jan at BK yesterday( i ate most of it). A medium size french fries though he bought large after that.LOL.

That was my dinner.

Well, my brother has gone to Pulau Ubin for his OBS and yeah~ he'll be experiencing the 5 days 4 nights of happenings!!! what can I say? I love OBS.

And that noisy parrot is screeching incessantly. It should go to bed. Does it need a blanket??? I can cut a portion of mine to it. CRAP.
I still love dogs.

If things persist, I'll take what it needs.( I'll not kill the parrot-I mean some other random stuffs)

Monday, October 22, 2007