Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Today my stomach isn't functioning normally. Had ***** stools and is either I ate the wrong food or am stress at work. How can I be stressed?? Anyway, think it's the roasted duck noodles I ate this afternoon with darling. It cannot be the dinner that we ate together cuz the effect wouldn't be that fast. My tummy felt a little pain when??? I can't remember. It's either during work or when I'm in the car on the way to having dinner.
It's been a long time since I got diarrhea. Feeling SHIOK. hahahahhaha... I'm SICK u may say. LOL.
Can't afford to be absent from work tmr. Didn't managed to complete till 15th Sep 07 but stopped till 13 Sep 07( data entry). Photocopied till 5th Sep 07 if I'm not wrong. So I think I should go down to work earlier tmr. maybe an hour earlier and hopefully I can finish on time. Maybe I can even finish before times up. The thing is that I don't mind staying abit longer to finish work but the secretary, Karen always insist that I go home on time. LOL. That's weird. When i used to work in the salesline, it's always a norm and we have to stay back till quite late. Nobody would ask us to go home punctually. hahaha. Maybe come to work PUNCTUALLY of cuz. You can say it's different if you look at a certain angle.
And today is Darling's Chinese Birthday. *oopx*
Wednesday, September 26, 2007