"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hey... Why am i feeling so tired???

back and leg muscles aching... Because of yesterday...went to roller-blade again...

this time from fort road that end of ECP to Mac...

And i took an afternoon nap from 3plus to 5plus... bad...I still need that rest...

Well, one day after another...

today supposedly should be going out with the girls but dunno what happen( og heard from julia that Shalini's grandpa in SGH so couldn't make it)... I'm so free yet they're not... =X this is the only day that I nv go out with darling cuz he's at dinner now as in the evening with his NTU n NUS frens which will make me a noob being there...CFO( chief financial officer), some big company managers and SMU IT lecturer... cool huh??? hahaha...They're giving him a pre-celebration for his birthday coming this Monday

Supposed wanted to have a hair cut today but didn't go cuz weather is unbearingly hot...LAziness is another factor...Maybe I should go tmr... hahahhaha...need to have my long fringe cuTTT...

bye!

Saturday, September 29, 2007