Wednesday, September 05, 2007
just came back with a present for a FRIEND and baby bought some mooncakes from goodwood park( or without a park)hotel for my family...trying his best to please my dear family huh??? :-)
he was cute when he was "re-arranging" the moncakes( we took two bags of different flavours each)...lol...2
differentbags of flavours for him to swap with 2 box of
similaryue-bing inside...instinctively, I thought that by just taking out the two top ones and placing them into the opposite bags will do... what he did was different...lol...CUTE...and he actuallly forgot which hand is from which bag...lol...in d end, he has to open the mooncake to confirm...hahahaha...that's silliness but still, he's partially tipsy =X
but now I'm quite sad..sad that I've to bring my another baby down to the hospital in case his fever go up... my lappy...my laptop is very dear to me... Somehow there's some attachment between him and I though he's just a machine... :-)
it's all my fault...I slammed it when I'm not happy, of cuz injuring my little baby...
my baby is somehow caring for my little baby too :-)
but he's SICK too...i mean my baby...well, yeah, if i my little baby isn't well, he can't PERFORM...this is so true...lol...But my BABY is well, so he can PERFORM can he??? hahahahhaha...you don't know; Only I will know...
Wednesday, September 05, 2007