"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, September 10, 2007

Semestral Assessment Result
Release on14 Sep 07 @ 6am
Login to Student eServices to view Assessment Results
Short Message Services
Appeal for Review of Semestral Assessment Results
14, 17 & 18 Sep 07
Student Services Centre
Supplementary / Alternative Assessment / Remedial Class Timetable
Release on14 Sep 07
Login to Student eServices to view Timetable
School's notice board
Supplementary/Alternative AssessmentPeriod (SBM 100% ICA Modules)
19 - 21 Sep 07
NA.
Supplementary/Alternative AssessmentPeriod (all study stages)
24 - 26 Sep 07
NA.
Supplementary Assessment Results (all study stages)
Release on8 Oct 07 @ 6am
Login to Student eServices to view Assessment Results
Short Message Services
Diploma with Merit
Release by14 Oct 07 @ 12nn
Academic Matters web page
Last updated on 4-Apr-2007 by Mavis Lee


that's copied from the e-services which I logged in today to check out the release of examination results dates... Seriously hoping that I wouldn't need to take any Supplementary paper much less to fail... May those in Heaven bless me!!!

The exam isn't like what O levels and A levels... But still, why am I treating it like as though I've taken those kinda paper and my heart is thumping as if I am waiting for my O levels results to see if I had passed and thumping as if a handsome english guy is talking to me right now...

Will I die of heart attack???

Oh!!! may those in heaven bless me again!!!

Babbled some craps though not all are nonsense...

Will I be celebrating my results or studying for the Supp. papers???

Can some Gods give me their say on my Accouting results???

Monday, September 10, 2007