"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, September 14, 2007

Thanks to those who had and will have

faith

in me =)

I want to

SOAR

like an

EAGLE!!!



I want to

BREAKAWAY!!!




oh~ and I had a weirdo dream yesterday, walking out of a classroom when chemistry lesson is still on-going...it's that freaking old male teacher who asked me to stand for talking to SITI...In actual fact, Siti asked me the time when chem ends... I said 12pm( does this seem familiar?-cause I'm meeting someone at 12pm) and so I was punished...when I rebuked him, he used his pointer on his hand to whack me... So I saw a glass of water on the desk, splashed it at him, and almost wanted to smash the glass on the floor. I took an orange supposingly on the tacle to throw at him also...lol...then after that, I took my bag and walked straight out of class, waiving godbye to my classmates and all of them apparently waived back and said "bye!!!"...lol...They hate that b#st#rd... =X And then, I jerked up from my dream =D

somehow Dreams are related...true enough...cause I dreamt of the 12pm thing only after Chong smsed me in d morning to say that he'll find me ard 12pm...omg, so maybe my brain is working, tired trying to rmb stuffs...

Friday, September 14, 2007