Friday, September 14, 2007
=)
first thing to smile or not and I think I bloody hell deserve the hell to slap myself on my shoulder...lol...
I passed everything!!!
Got a Bloody hell B for accounting and that's what I wana see...lol... not a fail... thought maybe a C would be fine...well, if i secured a pass, why not???
well, I can say that dreams are not necessay the opposite but in actual fact, dreams are premonitions...lol...it'll tell you what's gonna happen soon enough...
Didn't look at the subjects intially but my grades first to see if I failed any =X...
Accounting - B
Micro-economics - B+
Statistic - DIST
POM - B
Eff Com - B
Int & Web B+
But to say, it isn't that fantastic...oh yeah??? and results were out like 12am instead of 6am... the system is misleading because i was too naive... am I??? hahahahha...
I think I'm that stupid bloody insomiac... shaouldn't say much...omg, I'm gonna catch my sleepless night back!!!
GOOD dreams, here I come for thee!!!
Friday, September 14, 2007