"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, September 07, 2007

Somehow, Slacking at home will lead me to think... Think of what I really want to become... I don't want to be a boss( I don't think big) but still I want to be a MANAGER..what kind?? I'm not sure but of course to work in those rather big company and of cuz not a manager who manages all different managers...I'm not that big-thinker...Just a manager in a certain department probably?? no more wanting to become a retail manager...it's like a first-line manager...I would rather be a middle-line manager, aspiring to be a top line manager :)...

Who can help me apart from myself??

Was also thinking of finding a temporary job...somehow teaching kids interest me and I looked into the recruit section...anyway, got an offer from Lionel to teach in Naval base SEC SCH( NBSS) but he still has to ask Nadine( his sec and JC classmate)...Maybe the postion of becoming a HOme Economic Teacher is closed already...hahaha...it's ok...I don't see myself handling adolescents at the mmt... I think I'll be friends with them I would rather...And then they start climbing over my head yah??? Maybe not???

Anyway, there're many things I want to achieve but people can't help me except myself... Not even my baby can help me, can he??? MAny, really, many... to start of, MYSELF...

I'm the girl who has many unachieved aspirations and I'm just waiting cum hoping that the time will come for me to achieve... I shall have the patience :-)

Fighting!

Friday, September 07, 2007