"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, September 09, 2007

Going to have breakfast with mum, sis and bro...mum ask me to go work...

where got work?????? hahahahaha... ok, I'll try my best to go find one =X

not meeting up with st I think... she woke up late when i woke up at 7.15am just to go out with her...lol... tsktsktsk...

my sis saying both of us retarded...i mean sis and i retarded...lol...because of studies...she wanted to go jc but nv while i dun wan to go jc but i went...retarded...lol...

anyway, the hungry girl is going to eat eat eat!!!

weehee!!!

went to 640 plus there to eat their mee kia...not bad with the lottas ingredients...lol...mushroom, minced meat, fishball and meat ball...lol...without chilli with tomato sauce...lol...

I think job is finding me but I don't want to work at departmental stores...nonono!!!I want to serve customers no more!!! hahaha... My sister says she will give me Emilyn's ( interviewer) number to go for job interview...hahaha...can work as receptionist not bad...want to work 5 days-week... faster the better...sis thought my sch's gonna re-open soon...but it's not!!! hahaha...hers during september...no wonder she thouhgt i left with little time to work...tkstsk tks...

Sunday, September 09, 2007