"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, September 25, 2007

hehe. Next time without disturbing my brother, I can print my stuffs using my laptop. He configured the LAN with my lappy, his PC and my sis Laptop. So next time we just need to press print and the printer connected to his com will print from our laptop. haha. Smart.
He's a computer tech savy person. LOL.

And I did what I mentioned yesterday; To complete at least till 15 Aug' 07 articles. Well, I photocopied till 25 Aug' 07 cuz i realised that time is running against me. Tmr I must finish at least 15 Sept' 07 too. It is possible if I say so. =) By right, nothing is impossible.

Anyway, my lappy is still the best. love my darling lappy =D ( it's always there when I need it. ) Well, my darling Chong also best; He's there to support me morally =) love him so much, does he??? =X

Tuesday, September 25, 2007