"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Just read afew people blogs and realised what's happening around. One had operation, well, I didn't know until today and when's that post? I dunno...But still, get well soon, gal... She's my Kick-boxing partner...No wonder she didn't contact me yesterday... if not she'll be asking me if I'm going for KB as she would be very enthusiastic about it =)

Two suicidal case; One from Janson and the other from reading Shalu's blog... Well, both of their good friends commited suicide...sadly...Quite sad as the guy actually contacted Janson like last last friday but couldn't get through him( he commited suicide on last Wednesday)...Maybe things would have been different yah?

w3ll, also catched up with the updates from the guys esp from jan as in what's happening...his gf WHICH(whom) he broke up with actually didn't like afew girls from 115 and one of them is me... REASON being he used to study with me occasionally...I was like WTF!!! I knew it only last saturday when we were out...lol...but in any case, it's ok... No big deal as it wouldn't affect me as she's not my friend...not even a hi-bye friend =) so it really doesn't concern me that much...

SIs watching Stomp the Yard now and it's blastling!!

Saw a VCD on top of the printer and yah~ I'm gonna watch Just follow Law... =)

have been with Chong lately too... :-)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007