Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Talking on my N73 hp with mum till I did not notice I walked to the wrong car. Just beside the unwashed dirty black car, little did I realise that the car knob was different and it took me a second or rather two, to look up at Chong and realise that I was at the wrong car!!! So malu...
he was looking at me and walking downwards to his car... BH lah...lol...
"It's not the first time I've seen your embarrassing moments"
Sure, you saw lots of 'em...lol...
Luckily no one saw it except he, himself... He didn't laugh at my mistakes but it was myself who laughed at myself for that blurness cum silliness... Assuming that all black car which looks like his car is HIS GOD DAMN CAR...lol...the shaped looked like one and seriously hello??? i was on the phone... Maybe, maybe the car itself induced some manliness to me and in which I was attracted to it...lol...
gogogo, go get your BLACK lorry...that's cool...I think it'll be my first time seeing a black lorry...lol...
away from this topic.
I'm sleeping alone today!!! Sis has one for her Poly-forum cruise so todays' and tomorrows' bedroom will be mine!!! who wants hanky-panky???
In your dreams!!! =P
Yes, that humongous monkey is just beside my cupboard so I wouldn't be imagining things during the night...hahahahaha...2 days more. results at the same time, the return of the little white princess, my sister. :-)
Wednesday, September 12, 2007