Monday, September 24, 2007


Lian yuan yuan, I love lian yuan yuan. lalalalala.
Village( the one at heeren) food taste better than Marche's. hehe. ROSTI is nice coz I'm a cheesy, doggy, potato, eggy person. hahahahha. Their self-service salad taste good too. My darling loves salad because the vege is RAW, loves beer and has a beer-belly =P of cuz he loves ME(MEat) too =_-
Time really past fast for me cuz I've got work to rush due on friday so while shampoo-ing, I was thinking that by hook or by crook, I've to complete sorting and photocopying the articles at least till 15th Aug. Must CHIONG arhh!!! hahahaha. However, my shoulder aches from doing those stuffs. hahahahaha. Though the massage is insuffficiant, it's still great; Baby massaged for me =D
Thinking of other things too. oh no. I'm so pre-occupied. Still, I'll let my brain rest for the time being. This ain't any examination. No nut to crack??? hahahhaha.
nah~ Still got lots of nuts to crack. I need a cracker for Joke, fun, work and love for the time being. hahaha.
Monday, September 24, 2007