Saturday, September 01, 2007

well, this was taken when we were at west mall on 29/08/07 and yuppp... he was playing "soccer" and this indian boy was beside him watching for awhile before his mama came and they left...

that's the little 5-years old niece of chong's and yuppp... name is Ng Shan Shan...btw, i just realised sth...I'm fairer than her =X

Just uploaded the photos to my lappy and I realised that my YJ 115 guys are actually handsome in semi-former wear!!! compared to my current BM0704 guys...hahahha...it was kinda unexpected that the whole class came for the celebration... Not a single soul didn't attend the dinner at coffee club at millenia walk there...yes, al of us were SURPRISED... cool... anyway, i took only one shot which is not very clear...lol...then the rest used their cameras to take...hahahha... 115 peepx are full of surprises and creativity... heard that their studies have improved tremendously and yupp... proud for them =)
I'm waiting for the photos to be sent to me =)
Saturday, September 01, 2007