Monday, September 17, 2007
Working really pre-occupied me!!!
I had forgotten totally that I have BQD. Anycase, I think I'm quiting. There's no more interest left in that sport. Basically, I rather work than go for CCA. Hersing has a gym facilties at the same level I'm working in ie, Level 8 and has a small rectangular pool in which no one swims because it can be seen by the people working defintely...But gym= no problem... It'll be a matter of time when I use it...HAHAHA...
Typing out some news headlines of certain articles relating to properties and also took notes of those advertisements...really awed and impressed me even though I'm doing the typing for the secretary...
also called some 30 award winning property agents who managed to be the top achievers in ERA to go down to collect their certs today...lol...still can rmb where...Claymore Rd, Level 2, 7pm...which is like past already...lol...
btw, yes, i'm tired I think. My eyes need a rest but I'm still gonna watch alittle of a korean drama... =P
Monday, September 17, 2007