"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sat, 22 Sept' 07

And at last I roller-bladed with darling. =)
Thanks to him that I own a roller blade.

His skills are far much better than me, definitely. Much better than my friends whom I went roller-blading with too =) like a pro but not yet a pro cause he's "Jack of all traits but a MASTER of NONE" =P
Moreover, when I was gonna fall, he will come to my rescue; Making every damn move that prevented me from falling. Love that XxX

So there's two sports that we can finally do together which are Roller-blading and table-tennis. =)

Today, 23rd Sept' 07

And so I'm 49.2 Kg. =)
Will tomorrow's weight be 49 Kg for me???
Very hard to say but I know I can control myself from eating at my minimal though it's never a torture but a "pleasure". =D
Anyway, I had a scary dream yesterday with animals especially monkeys and I forced myself to wake up from the dream and make sure I didn't go back to sleep soon cuz I might dream of it again. So i had different dreams last night =)
For once I knew that I spoke out loud in my dreams cuz I found myself talking at the same time, I woke up but I forgot what two words i said to my sister =X

oh, what's happening?

Sunday, September 23, 2007