Tuesday, August 21, 2007


NOw is only 5.20am and i'm like so awake...Didn't really have a good night slp....insomia...Think I couldn't slp well cause I nv practice much so i pulled myself out of bed at 4am and practiced some past year papers, well, for the first time and again...
This should be the way as I went out to dinner with family and then reached home at 9pm then started studying till like 10.3opm then felt like slping...Managed to fall aslp after much turnings and ta-da...Anyway, the PICs above of which the cup being overturned is because my brother says he doesn't want anymore chinese tea but the lady keeps pouring for him again and again...lol...ANyway, he's a woman attractor...lol...he has an ADMIRER...wor!!! hahaha... I feel so honoured for my brother... =) yupp...
Anyway, it's really fast lah eh~ and tmr will not be my D-oom day...It'll be an E-xcellent & Fabulous( in terms of academic) day...
This is said in terms of HOPE =)
Anyway, I'm going study hard... STUDY SMART?
I'm 99% not confident but there's the ONE PERCENT of anything... =P
Tuesday, August 21, 2007