"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yeah!! GOing out with sister today...down to MArina Square I think... hahaha.. she asked me "never go out with chong meh?"

"he's busy today," I replied

"that's why come find me lah"

"No lor, you've been working ma... how to ask you go out?" and we laughed it out...hahahahaha...

At last got time to go shopping with her...Better...got someone to ACC me shoppping...

Didn't go shopping yesterday cuz Chong was busy with his calls and stuffs...But still, he got time for a movie with me at night =) Though he actually forgot to fetch his sister from work!!! That's bad!!! made her wait for 10 minutes... he must have gotten hell from her at home...hahahahha...

What am I going to buy??? hmmm...screen protector and memory card for brother... a top and bottom for myself probably...lol...well, I'm gonna make bed and then bathe!!! hahaha...

ADIOS~ =D

Saturday, August 25, 2007