"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, August 09, 2007

Morning!!! =)

Recieved a msg from siti and we're gonna Arab STreet-Bugis later...also with Julia I supposed?? well, there might be changes for all I know... 99% of the change will not be due to me =X

hahahah...anyway, yup...meeting at 3pm... eat "mutabak"...cannot deny that place muabak is nice...I ate before =) hahahha...SO yup...there's someone who also knows of it so we can go together!!! hahaha...hopefully lah~

but i may be late for all i know...reason? because because because =/

today till sunday or today and sun will be my last day out...till examination ends =)

so wana ask me out ask this week!! hahaha...but there'll bound to be an acceptance and rejection region( stats mind) hahaha...depending on my critical value and test statistic... =)

well, blogging for the morning!!!

Thursday, August 09, 2007