"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, August 10, 2007

FUNNY isn't equal to HAPPY...hahahHA...

NOw it's FUNNY..." dun talk jiao wei to me"

hahahaha...funny...when i came home changed and then entered brothers' room, sis and him are inside and then sis began saying, "ask her close door cause she do things always do halfway"-meaning that I open door and closed it partially =P open cupboard also nv close...so i'm doing things halfway...hahaha...this is the way of multitasking man...lol...then say i shit shit halfway come out toilet-this isn't true but can be true( u wouldn't want to know) anyway, yah~ den i said " i urine halfway come out urine on you" hahahaha...

"don't laugh, i can't solve this and this isn't funny"( sis was doing her accts stuffs) den i replied "so u mean after u get the answer, it'll be FUNNY??" hahahha...then she rebuked by saying that "funny=happy"...so when she can slove the problem, she'll be happy...what nonsense!!! hahaha

Helo?? where's ur command of english?? hahahah...can't even differntaite between funny and happy...

Ironically, I don't care much too...I just say...when i'm happy, HAPPY will be FUNNY..

this is real HILARIOUS... SIS OPENED BROTHERS' DOOR, LEFT IT OPEN and NOT COMING IN AND then ENTERED HER ROOM...LOL...SO WHO'S THE ONE NOT PRACTICING WHAT SHE'S PREACHES?

hello? is there a reasoning for this??

I'm gonna disturb her =X
well, exam stress?hahaha...

Friday, August 10, 2007