"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Monday, August 20, 2007

Everyone thinks that problem is an expense while I think otherwise... I followed the book as i have learnt...even the pros says it's an expense...well, I may be wrong but still there's one percent of anything... =) I'm not confident in the answer itself but I'm confident about what's written black and white in the book =) anyway, I nv let it affect the two papers left...yeah~ Time seems to past so fast...now already half past three...think should be going out dinner with family later....gotta CHIONG for stats~ I think i'm married to the word CHIONG already...do you think so?? =)

before I blog off, really, I think certain factors can affect your whole day somehow, insignificantly...

lethargic and so i took a short nap; can't fall alsp but i think my mind was filled with studies...love stats, love POM love CHIONGING... Dun love CHONG... :X

JuSt JOkING... I love CHONG more than those above... hahahaha...

Monday, August 20, 2007