"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, August 22, 2007

now's only 4.38am..Not deciding to go back to bed after waking up at 1.15am thinking about my accounting... =X

Though it is over, I still cannot take it... I told myself that if I didn't find hat paper which I've done during lecture, I wouldn't clear my doubts about it... ANyway, I checked with sis and she said commission paid goes to "freehold land"...anyway, I think if there's a diference in FREEHOLD and LAND then I'm wrong la...BUt i checked the dictionary for the meaning too... ANyway, can't gather much...still, someone(my sis) gave me the assurance too... =) "I think" is what she says too... So can't confirm but hey, she's in accountancy... I didn't mean that those in accountancy can't be wrong... still, she studied longer than I do, she focuses mainly on accountings and yup, shouldn't make mistakes... But still, there's always a one percent of anything... My result will say it all when time comes... Now I've gotta worry for my last paper... =)

didn't slp and so went to read up again and somehow, I'm done with the points just that might lose marks for certain explanations... Maybe? is will be though hopefully i can minimize it...

Waiting for time to pass...

It's really unbearable but have to bear with it...

oh well, It's 5am... =)

I've been viewing other peepx blog...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007