"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Somehow, it( I dunno what organ) has been grinding since morning...Since I drank vitagen when i walked out of my house and a cup of cream of mushroom soup later for breakfast. Well, it happened during economics lesson?? or stats...can't rmb anyway... NO Diarrhea... great...A mixture of milk solids plus pro-biotics...hahahah...

thanks for ur concern but Don't ask me if I'm ok now...because the answer is obvious??
BTw, my right calve muscle is alittle strained I guess... Who's responsible for this anyway? =P

I can't agree that U have to go overseas to not disturb me... you can just stay in SG and still not find me... =)

Someone, there're maybe only two-three pros but many cons... well, u weighed it yourselves too...maybe u can LIE to me?? say that U go overseas but in actual fact, you're still in SG... =P

well, from this I know what you'll be thinking/saying after that.. "I'm not ******, I do not LIE!" =X and after this, I know u wld be smiling/laughing.

So did you?? haha... Somehow, it's so predictable =)

=X I can't wait but still can WAIT( pls don't comment on this)

I'm a contradictor...hahaha...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007