"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, August 30, 2007

MOnday was special for me... ;-)

Today also.

Being having dinner out with his family members though not all were present but yah~ Dinner!!!

Just received an SMS from Ain and she sought of reminded me that tmr is actually teacher's day =P so I'm actually free and I don't mind going back to OPSS... hahaha...waiting for her reply..hahaha...maybe if she's going, I might want to go gym after that =) don't know if she wants.

OK!! She don't mind gym-ing in the afternoon??? anyway, still gyming...so OK!!! hahahaha...

and yes!!!

when I want to blog, my mind goes groggy... I've forgotten what I want to say...anyway, oh I rmbed...haaha...I wana say i watched Ratatouille with Chong already, yesterday... It's really a cutie show =D funny till it's irresistible =P

The feeling is also irresistible!!! =-) [MANY not TWO meanings to it]

Thursday, August 30, 2007