"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, August 04, 2007

A new day begins for me!!

All geared up for the morning cum afternoon battlefield... =)

Gotta understand certain things and well I should have and will understand...Time is all that I need... =]

Thought of going to the library but then decided not to cause today's Saturday...It'll be the least conducive environment to study...So I plan huh???

For yesterday's phone assurance, I love you.
ps. I was in my slping mode...=D

It's good that I have people concerned over for me =)

I cherish you people in my life!!!

K, I shld get going away from BLOGGING~blog more l8r...


BOO!! Went out in the end...

Lunch out at yishun with Lionel... =) Thanks for the blank disc and calculator...plus lunching out with me!!! hahahaha...

tsk tsk tsk... Then baby came fetching me around 3.30pm and we went down to where?? TUAS first??cant rmb...hahahhaha...But I know we also went to a place...where there are yatchs...lol...den we had our dinner there...Raffles MARINA? yup...It isn't a bad thing but yah~ I was about to comment that U actually rmbed that it's gonna be our 1 mth being together...lol...I didn't notice that time has actually past so fast!!!

Everything should be OK for there's always room for improvement...hahaha...

What's on my mind now? I don't tell u =P
well, guess I'm noob...I can actually burn the disc in my laptop!! hahahaha...I didn't know until my brother told me =) hahaha...u see, that's why I love him...Computer pro... though far from bill gates...lol...So told Julia that too when I found out it was so easy like ABC...hahaha...

somehow I hate the sch's desktop...it is infected with trojan horse and my desktop was almost infected...luckily got virus scanner...den healed...lol...my lappy how come nv got infected would be a great thing to ponder about...hahaha...somehow it's because window's vista security is tighter?? hahahahah...STRONGER...lol...love my laptop!!! it works well with mi but not with others...I still rmbed the times...it's like BUMBER BEE!! hahha...

Saturday, August 04, 2007