"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Thursday, August 02, 2007

Just completed my stupid part this morning...woke up ard 6.30am to start doing... =)

But I'm sure I've to touch up on certain things...flip-flop work?? I'm not sure...not sure if siti knows how to open my web in the frontpage...well, she shld know right?? hello?? if I know, she sshld know being more tech-savvy than me hopefully??
I've not bathed!! I'm going to though...soon...after blogging for the day today?? Hopefully I can have a trip down to CWP today...Hopefully I'm not lazy lazy lazy...

wanted to type in chinese but I don't know where to find the Chinese translation on the desktop...see how noob?? luckily I still can type...hahahhaha...nvm!! shlal ask borhter later...if he wants his presents...hahah...he has to teach me...somehow he's treating us better because his birthday is coming...hahaha...he wants a Nike bag but I thought a crumpler will be worthwhile...hahahha...but crumpler super ex than Nike bag...

New Urban Male(NUM)?? I got 10% discount sia...hahaha...nope...nope...nope...my NUM bag already fading colour...well, gotta think!!!

well, I love my brother for he's smart!! hahahaha...

Thursday, August 02, 2007