"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, August 11, 2007

Benjamin came down yesterday and now he's so asleep...tickled him and he can feel it...haha...he's naughty...when i was slping, he came into my room, lie beside me and then "boo" me...I wasn't scared...hahaha...I was not yet fully asleep...hahaha...Think he's gonna stay till today coz i asked him yesterday and he said he'll be busy today and tmr... =) hahaha...

I woke up at 6.30amtoday... Did stupid tutorial for AFA and I'm currently at question 5...trying to understand and I have alittle more grasp on it...SOmehow I complared my answer cum workings with my friend's one, I feel that my answer is corect than his..I don't know but it's based on my understanding and the textbook's application...Whatever, hopefully I get to ask someone who knows better in accountings...

WEll, I need to do my stuff then bathe then leave home to Julia's place...

Saturday, August 11, 2007