Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*Thanks, Mr Photographer!!!*

*so "gu-niang, my god!!!*


*Lionel's eyes*

*that's my eyes in his camera*
I'm waiting for the photos in Lionel's camera...so cool, his camera can do some funny side-effects... hahahaha... So I've uploaded those that were taken from my HP... hahaha... not clear ones are better =D
SO what did I do today??? basically, i waited for the whole day today for some delieveries to be sent over and waited till after 2.30pm that those men came delivering...blearh~ sis's wrong information led me to waiting aimlessly for the whole day... so didn't get to met chong too... hahaha... Met Lionel for a movie but before that, we went to LJS and eat... hahaha.. somehow or rather, I realised then and there only that he can't eat seafood... can't be that i forget... =X
then we went to watch skinwalkers which was actually scary in the first few scenes but then later "oh!" I somewhat knew what's happening!!! nice !!!
After movie, we went to walk ard in NP and ended up chilling out in Starbucks...My first time inside( in NP)...hahahaha...met my sec1& 2 classmate, aishya( dunnno if i spelt correctly) working there =) So while eating and drinking fattening stuffs, we actually took some pics which u can se above...more in lionel's camera... I can't deny he's a better photographer than I am not... hahahha...
really, First time we knew each other that we took so many photos openly and posing them =)...lol...first time and we can't deny that, can u??? prove me wrong!!! hahahaha...I love it this way =P
WE're both happy person!!! for today!!! ((=
Tuesday, August 28, 2007