"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Saturday, August 18, 2007

=)

Micro-Economic exam is OVER!!!

left 3 more to go; Accounting, Stats and POM...

POM the wordiest of all omg~ I hate wordy stuffs especially and it's so DRY...

Still, i can't wait for Wednesday to come...I'm gonna MUG youtube!!! hahaha...

YooHoo~ I'm back to blogging...Relaxing for awhile; really awhile coz have to study accounting...theory part and I sucks at it, part of the theory is like 7-9 marks and that's insanity!!! I'm not a theoretical person! I'm a problem-solving person =X better at problem solving than theorizing... =) because I'm solely lazy to READ...and what's the difference I might want to ask myself again...hahaha... doing problem sums also needs reading up...however, it can be argued that it's different!!! problem solving needs practice, theories need memorizing which I'm so reluctant to do so... ='(

Do i have a choice?

Yes.

What's my choice?

tell you later =P

Saturday, August 18, 2007