"You can go higher
You can go deeper
There're no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rules cause there's nothing between you and your dreams"
Friday, August 24, 2007

Everyday is nth special...NOt going to school is sth boring also... TIme seems to lag...oh no~ I'm a contadictor...was hoping for holiday and now I'm hoping for sch... And when sch starts, I'll hope for sch holiday...and it goes on...

Anyway after lunching out, I might want to go shopping... =) unlimited wants but limited resources- and in this case my limited resource is money...hahaha... And I don't want to work; and that's my problem... I want to shop but feeling lazy to shop too... =X

And now I'm feeling so lazy to go do facial though I paid and booked for it today already...tsk... must go must go...

can I just slp my day away?? I want to be slping beauty then my prince charming come kissing me...and I won't want to wake up-Cos I want him to kiss me Forever...lol... CRAP, I know... hahaha...

It's pouring yet again indicating a nice day to stay home and sleep...PPPIG... I am...

Friday, August 24, 2007